Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pepsi Max Bowl Policy
The Isle of Man has had all social restrictions lifted.
Our borders are partially open.
See IOM Government details here
What WE are doing:
Hand sanitiser will be provided upon entering Pepsi Max Bowl & Sombreros Diner
(located in Diner & at Bowling Reception)
Handwashing facilities are available at every toilet facility
Extra cleaning services are scheduled
ie : balls, racks, air hockey, pool cues, shoes etc
Sanitizing wipes offered for use on bowling balls
Additional hygiene signage and information located throughout the building
We will continue to monitor government advice and we will adapt our
measures accordingly moving forward.
We will update this information as and when required.
What YOU can do to help:
Please respect those who wish to socially distance
We recommend common sense precautionary measures
* catching coughs & sneezes with a tissue
* washing / sanitising hands regularly
If using House Bowling Balls choose one ball and
please use only that ball for the duration of your session
Please do not attend Pepsi Max Bowl if:
* You have any of the common symptoms - continuous cough, high temperature, shortness of breath
* you think you might have Coronavirus
* in the last 21 days you or anyone in your household has been off Island
* you have been in close contact with someone with coronavirus
The Health and Safety of all visitors &
our team here at Pepsi Max Bowl is our priority.
Thank you for supporting us!
We look forward to seeing you soon.